1. This Louche Raina Shirt Dress from Joy (they're having a secret sale!) is a retro dream come true - I could totally wear this to work, right? Now only £30 instead of £49.
2. Mmmm cake maths. I love this 360 Degrees of Cake Print which is now £15 at Beach - you can get it framed for an extra tenner! Win.
3. Nothing works better to cheer me up than buying unneccessary stationery. Especially tape. Green Checked Masking Tape from Papermash - was £13.50, now only £3.
4. Another dress (I see a recurring theme here...), this time from the super cute Nishe range at ASOS. This Heart Embroidered Tea Dress is the cutest, although I also love this one and this one. Only £27 down from £45!
5. Anthropologie, home of all things beautiful and extortionately expensive, have put this rather pretty Settled Confetti Glass in their sale; it's now a more affordable £3.95 (down from £8).
6. Online boutique Ginger Pickle are having a flash sale pre-Christmas - I want these Enamel Triangle Brooches! Was £6, now £3.75.
7. I love this Georgia Tan Satchel from Ollie and Nic, more so now that its £40 instead of £55.