Friday 12 October 2012

Friday Wishlist 6

1.  Colourful Ice Cream Manicure Set from The Hambledon - cute AND useful!

 
2. I love the combination of cute telephone and hearts pattern with the peter pan collar on this Telephone Print Top. Thanks Dorothy Perkins!


3. Argh! How cool is this Crayola Mini Nail Polish Set from Fred Flare?


4. Dip dyed and ombre seem to be the in thing at the moment, which is fine by me; I love this Dipdye Necklace from Snug Studio.


5. This Breakfast Set from welovekaoru is so pretty I'd be scared to use it. I'm pretty good at smashing things, I'd have to buy about 9 sets.



6. Baby Got Bat Bag from Modcloth looks like it might be highly impractical as a bag but its so cute I don't even care.

7.  I LOVE the new abacus jewellery at Hannah Zakari, especially this Abacus Bead Necklace in Multi-colour.



No comments:

Post a Comment