3. Joy have always got about a million dresses I want and this Louche Enya Bird Dress is no exception. I love a mid-calf dress so I can rock granny-chic at work.
4. I Am Acrylic have released this amazingly cute Volcano Necklace made of pretty pearlescent white acrylic and contrasting fluorescent orange lava! Watch out trees!! I love natural disaster based jewellery.
5. I kind of love this t-shirt from Stories. It is all kinds of weird. There are rainbows and black stripy bits and....horses. Obviously.
6. I can't wait for this Twig Necklace from Wolf and Moon to be back in stock. I want one in every colour so I can wear them all at once and look like a crazy tree lady.
7. Is this not the coolest bag you've ever seen? It's called Radio Samira by Kate Spade and if I had a spare $298 I would be all over it.
There's always a couple of items of clothing in a shop that you wonder what the designer was thinking. I thought I'd put together a wee collection of a few of the very odd dresses I've found on my travels around the internet.
1. Forever Unique have developed this slightly unusual dress that looks a bit like sparkly blood dripping down a poorly fitting, see through dress for ladies who are very good at using only 1 arm on a night out. A bargain at only £135.
2. ASOS have done it again with this Lace Biker Dress. What? You want to make a lace dress that looks like a biker jacket? Even the model looks confused.
3. Urban Outfitters have this weird Cocoon Dress which I imagine is meant to be an excuse to leave the house in an expensive attempt at a onesie.
It's apparently Spring time, although looking out the window at all that snow I'm not sure I believe it. But it does mean that it's time for the Blog and Buy Sale Spring Wishlist and they've put together an amazing collection of pretty things!