Friday 17 January 2014

Friday Wishlist 9

It's been ages since I've done one of these, but I'm struggling to restrain myself at the moment with the amount of lovely things in the shops, especially if they're on sale!

1. I might have accidentally already bought this Louche Jarren Dress from Joy. Look at it though, it's covered in OWLS! And it's only £45 in the sale, how could I not buy it? Right??


2. These amazing shoes seem to have the rather non-catchy title "Ultragirl Glitter 2 Multi Purple" but that doesn't make them less awesome. They're now £40 (from £65) in the Nonnon sale.


3. Mardi Gras nail polish in the Topshop sale for only £3. Hurrah!


4. Another thing I couldn't restrain myself from buying is this Sierra Bra from the Agent Provocateur sale. £25 reduced from £95! Bargain. And it's lovely. Look how smug this lady is.


5. If I fitted clothing in Large, I would totally be all over the last size of this Jellyfish Sweater by Sugar Pills. Its now 129 Polish Zloty which is the equivalent of just under £26. 


6. I love the colour of red of this Gem Cut Brooch by Tatty Devine. Now £19.50 from £65!


7. If I wore rings, I'd be right into this Out of This World Ring by Eclectic Eccentricity. So shiny!! Now £10 because slight seconds apparently....looks pretty perfect to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment