Saturday 1 February 2014

100 Happy Days - Days 1 - 3


"Can you be happy for 100 days in a row?"

This sounds like a big ask, but I'm going to give it a go. I've registered here and I'll be posting my pictures on Instagram (username: fairy_cakes_) with the hashtag #100happydays.


1 - Here's my first one! I've started cleaning out my wardrobe and getting rid of some things that I never wear and things that don't fit me. This dress is really pretty, but it's too small and I totally failed to send it back in time for a refund, so Ive put it up on E-bay, tags still on. You can check them out here.


2 - I've been on holiday this week and I've been loving having time to just hang out with these guys. My boyfriend and I went out for brunch, we've been playing fetch with Chi the cat (she's pretty much a dog in a cat's body) - I'm pretty surprised I got them both to stay still for long enough to snap this photo!


3 - I went out for lunch with my derby friends, having not seen some of them for a long time. It was so nice to see them and catch up. And eat giant quantities of food and cake. So. Full.

I'm enjoying counting my blessings, I'll see how it goes trying to get to 100! Is anyone else doing this? Let me know so I can see what you're sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment