Friday, 25 July 2014
66. It was briefly sunny enough for ice cream! It started raining shortly after I took this picture.
67. Chi's loves to climb this ladder, then she gets stuck at the top and cries. Now she's started trying to get on to the picture rail. There's no way she's going to manage to stand on it but it's funny watching her make an attempt.
68. I got this new dress from Black Milk Clothing and I love it! It's so very shiny.
69. Fez's are cool!
70. Check out these kids running and flailing into the park. Yay, sunshine!
Saturday, 19 July 2014
61. I love how this wee guy turned out! Otter Spotter Necklace, featuring....otters.
62. Hanging out with my mum at Lovestruck Cafe for some tea and cheesecake.
63. Because what the world needs is MORE ROBOTS!
64. I went to The Flying Duck to dance with this guy, it was super fun and I got to wear the best ever space mermaid outfit which Im kind of sad you cant see here.
65. My dad is a chef and he makes the best ever spaghetti bolognaise. Mmmmmm.
Friday, 11 July 2014
56. Amazing new t-shirt from The Yetee (man, I love their t-shirts).
57. My boyfriend made shakshuka for breakfast and it was so tasty. Apparently it's healthy too!
58. New Hat Brooches for the cunning!
59. I made these Oreo brownies and they were super tasty! Surprisingly easy to make too.
60. Helmet on for derby training, woohoo!
Saturday, 5 July 2014
51. Look at the size of this enormous burger from Buddy's Burgers! It was bigger than my head. I ate it all anyway. ;)
52. Nothing better than a good derby bruise - thanks Suffra-Jett!
53. Chi in Stage 5 Crazy Mode always makes me laugh.
54. We were manning the cake stall at the first Home Teams bout of the season - Wednesday is from Australia and apparently these are called "chocolate crackles" there. She got distracted mid-word; we sold out of our chocolate crack.
55. MASSIVE tea bag! Dream come true!