Sunday 26 July 2015

Pin Game



I've started designing pin badges recently and this CMYK Enamel Lapel Pin Badge is my first design that has made it to production. It's sold pretty well so far and I'm really happy that people like it! It's similar to the CMYK Necklaces I made a few years ago, but I thought a pin badge (much smaller than they necklaces!) would be cute.

There are a lot of pin badge designers and makers that I admire so I'm going to share a few of them here. You can also check out my Pins and Patches Pinterest Board if you'd like to take a look at even more!


1. Fruity Rainbow Lapel Hat Pin - Bean It
I love this pastel coloured rainbow cloud pin; it's very high quality and plated in 24k gold in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. It even has the "Bean It" logo on the back of the pin. Also, PASTEL RAINBOW.


2. Red Cup Pin - The Early Hours Clothing
This iconic red cup design is classic America. It reminds me of American high school movies where all the cool kids go to parties and drink unidentified beverages from these bright red plastic cups. I have always wanted to go to one of those parties.


3. Enamel Pin Candy - Greenwich Letterpress
Another dreamy pastel pin badge, this time by Greenwich Letterpress, a studio and gift shop in New York City. It reminds me of a packet of Fizzers! They have even more cool pins (and cards) in their online store.


4. Enamel Pinata Pin - City of Industry
This new pin from City of Industry comes in classic gold plating or limited edition copper (pictured above). I have more pins from this store than I'd like to admit, they're all so beautiful!


5. Paradise Pin - Big Bud Press
This pin badge store based in Florida has lovely, bright photography and colourful pins that really stand out. These sunglasses are my absolute favourite!

Do you collect pin badges? Let me know if you have any favourites, I'd love to check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment